Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wow, I have been neglecting my blog in favour of my Newsletter. As you can see I have given my blog a new look.  It now looks a lot like my Newsletter with the same graphics and colours being used in both.  If you are interested in subscribing to my news letter which comes out at least monthly with details of the latest specials, classes and a new project or technique featured each month, you can get to the subscribe page here or use the mini form in the column to the right.  All your details are kept secure and can only be accessed by me.  I will never ever sell or give anyone else your details.


This is a set of cards that I actually did at convention.  It is a very cute little idea for a gift.  I love the Funky Forest stamp set (IBC page 99, $31.95) it is a very versatile and unisex set that can be used for just about anything.  There are four cards put into one of the large Cello bags (IBC page130, $9.50 for 50).  There is a piece of the Tangerine Tango Designer Series Patterns paper (IBC page 135, $16.95) cut to fit in the bag.  The Word Window punch (IBC page 153, $30.95) was used to punch a hole through both layers of the Cello bag and through the DSP.  Then a piece of the 1" Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Ribbon (IBC page 150, $19.95) is knotted through the hole.

I have been trying to add the individual photos below but they keep turning themselves on the side and then Firefox crashes so I think I will give up on them for the time being.  I will post something more later.

Have a good day and thanks for looking.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment