Friday, July 31, 2009

New spring mini catalogue


















Hi there everyone. Wow it is dusty in here! Just kidding. Yep it has been a long time since I have posted. No digital camera has been a real drag but we have it back and I have photos to show. And they are of some of the samples I have made with the new spring mini catalogue that is available tomorrow.

This card is a straight CASE from the catalogue but it was so cute I just had to make it. It is done using the new Forest Friends set from the mini. It also has one of the new flower brads on it. You can't see the brad very well because the brad is Chocolate Chip like the card but they are very cute. The other colours used in the card are Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa (the bunny). I will be posting more pictures of items made from the new sets and accessories in the next week. If you are interested in getting a copy of the new mini let me or click on the cover of the mini to the right to see an electronic copy.
thanks for looking and happy stamping
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment