Friday, July 31, 2009

Next Class

Just a quick post, wow two in one night. I have some spaces avaliable in my technique class coming up on Sunday (yes the day after tomorrow) so if you would like to come let me know. If you still want the pack I can order it for you after the class or you can just pay $15 for the class. Here are the details...

My next class is...

Embossing Techniques
This months class is a technique class. We will be doing a number of techniques:
- Embossing basic
- Embossing resist
- Emerging Colour

Get the class and a pack of all the materials you will need to do this at home for $110 (details below) or class only for $15.

Only $110 for the following class pack for you to take home:
- Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set (normaly $58.95)
- Versamark pad ($13.95)
- Gold or Silver encore pad ($16.95)
- Clear embossing powder ($8.95)
- Gold or silver embossing powder ($8.95)
- Embossing buddy ($9.50)
plus
- Special offer add the Heat tool $49.95 and get the powder pals for only $25.00
For a total of $184.95 ($215.40 value)
*Please remember that if you have any of these products already let me know and I can organise for you to get something different.

Date: Sunday 2 August, 2pm to 5pm.
Where: At my home, contact me for details

No comments:

Post a Comment