Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Being a demo

I just wanted to share a quick word on some of the wonders of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  On the weekend I got to share my love of stamping and creating with a wonderful bunch of women that I have met through my business. Not only did I share my ideas with them they shared their ideas with me.  Last Wednesday evening I got together with other demos from the area at Stampin' Up!'s field training which was another wonderful opportunity to share ideas and learn new things.  But the best thing of all, I got a stamp set as a result of paying for the training but on top of that I had a bonus of winning a stamp set as a door prize.  It was the Butterfly prints set which I love and coordinates with the Butterfly punch.  I have won a stamp set at every Stampin' Up! event I have attended so far.  I can't believe the luck of that because I never win anything.  :-D

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment