Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The new Summer Mini Starts today!


Well the summer mini is here. Just click on the cover to the left to view the mini online.  There are so many cute new Stamp sets and accessories that it was hard to choose what to get and what to leave out.  I hosted a catalogue launch at my home for this mini on the weekend and every one who came had a great time and the new products were a hit.  The Sweet Treat cups were especially popular.  We made treat bags like the one you can see on the left of the catalogue cover.  When I mentioned that I was going to make them as lolly bags for my daughters birthday party in a few weeks one of my wonderful customers came up with a fantastic idea that I would like to share with you.  Once you have removed the Sweet Treat cup and enjoyed the contents you could then use the card or treat bag as a photo frame by sticking a photo onto the back of the hole where the cup used to be.  I thought that was such a wonderful idea.  I am going to have a go at this and post up some photos of the results when I get a chance.

One of the other samples you can see on the cover, the butterfly box uses another one of my favorite new Stamp Sets and accessories.  The Butterfly Prints set and coordinating punch make wonderful embellisments for cards, scrapbook pages or 3D items.  I am even going to use them to make cupcake pick decorations for my daughters birthday party that I mentioned before.  She loves butterflies and I have been hard pressed to stop her from running off with the ones I have been making.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the new mini as much as I do :-)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment