Friday, December 4, 2009

Sunday's Stamp-a-stack

As I recently purchased an additional table to use for my classes and Stamp-a-stacks I can now fit a lot more people in.  So as a result I have plenty of room left in this Sunday's coming SAS.  If you are interested please come along.  We will be making 9 cards, three each of three designs.  And as a bonus each participant will get a surprise to take home with them to put together in their own time.  We will be using the Punch Pals stamp set ($56.95; IBC page 27) and the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper from the Spring mini.  Even though this paper is no longer available if you wanted to make more of these cards from home the Holiday Treasures DSP ($16.95; IBC page 134) would also be highly suitable.  The SAS is only $25 and you will be taking home 9 home made cards plus a bonus kit that will make a great gift for someone.  Email me if you are interested.
Cheers
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment