Sunday, May 3, 2009

The day after SU Convention 09

Well this is my first Blog. It is Sunday morning after convention. Oh Boy do I feel tired. I got home last night and collapsed into bed. But I had a great time at convention and can't wait for convention in Sydney next year. I am so glad it is in Sydney, only two hours up the road and very achievable for a Canberra local like me.

I was so impressed by Convention. The quality of the presentations, classes and information provided. It has got me all fired up to get moving and become more than "just" a hobby demo. So my goals for this month are to get organised for the two workshops I have coming up this month and next. To get organised for the classes I have been thinking about running for the past 6 months and to get moving on promoting my business.

Right now I need to go and spend some time with my family and, hopefully, getting some housework done but once the kids are in bed tonight I am going to be getting stuck into organisation mode!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment