Monday, May 4, 2009

Working hard

Well you might have noticed that I have put in some work on my Blog. As you can see there is now current Stampin' Up! promotions and information included on the site. Tonight I am about start work on putting up some photos of my own work and some links to useful sites.

I would also like to advertise that I am selling off some of my used stamp sets and some of the spare retired hostess and Sale-a-bration sets. I have them listed up on ebay (http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/nixy_brown_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ). I have many more than I have currently listed so if there is anything in particular that you are looking for please get in touch with me and I will let you know if I have it.

Anyway on with the work and you will be able to see some examples of my own work soon.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment