Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Momento Mall at Convention '09



















At Stampin' Up! Conventions they have items for sale in "Memento Mall". They are exclusive Stampin' Up! merchandise, most of which is not available at any other time. Here are some of the the items I spent my money on at MM. The first one is a sampler of all the Designer Series Papers (DSP) It is a great little idea. I don't have to buy all the papers to be able to show them to my customers. There is a small square of each sheet in each pack of DSP available in Australia. There is a small index card between each range that has the name and relevant details of each set of paper, including the co-ordinating colours and stamp sets.









One of the other items I got was this cute little umbrella. It has a pattern from the Fifth Avenue Stamp set (IBC page 82, $53.95) which I love. It is a great size, perfect fit for the pouches either side of the convention bag.
I also got a spare convention bag, they were selling off the extras, some pens, a pencil case patterned like the Raspberry tart DSP and a gorgeous short sleeved cardigan that has one of the images from the thoughts and prayers set (IBC page 48, $45.95) on it. I am wearing the cardy today and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment